HR Manager - BE
HR Manager Belgium
The HR Manager has a strong relationship with the local Branch Manager and has a solid reporting line to the HR Director Europe located in Germany. It concerns both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle HR support to the local, European and global initiatives.
The local branch counts approx. 200 employees.
The role is part of the local management team and will contribute to and provide on-going HR leadership on site considering global HR strategy and participating in that one including the identification and implementation of best in class techniques and processes. The HR Manager
is a critical role in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvements and standardizations.
The successful candidate will help other business functions succeed by serving as a partner and view the other business functions as key customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Results Oriented.
- Change Leadership
- Team Leadership
- Operational Focus
- People Development
Additional Characteristics & Responsibilities
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports to different stakeholders.
- Capability to analyze numbers and facts, including the ability to influence and get results through others.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Ability to manage both horizontally and vertically within a complex organization to achieve goals.
- Must be capable to work effectively in diverse cultural situations with our global team members.
- Must be capable of initiating and providing recommendations for senior leadership and approval that will achieve desired outcomes.
- Run and implement clearly defined performance measurements (standard metrics) for effective oversight and consistent reporting.
- Deliver recognized impact on functional and business results
Education, Qualifications & Experience
A completed Master or Bachelor Degree, if possible with an HR focus, from an accredited institution is required.
Minimum 2 years in a relevant HR position within a European or global environment, preferably in manufacturing, engineering.
Fluent in written and spoken Dutch, French, English.
Our customer is a diversified manufacturer comprised of various business units, 22,000 employees worldwide and many manufacturing facilities in 19 countries.
For their manufacturing site in Belgium near Kortrijk, we are currently looking for an HR Manager reporting to the Hr Director Europe based in Germany.
- Competitive monthly salary
- Annual bonus based on company’s and individual achievements
- Company car
- Various additional fringe benefits