ENTERPRISE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER HVAC
What about the job?
• You are responsible for developing, elaborating and closing new B2B opportunities
• You pro-actively identify opportunities
• You visit end customers, engineering offices and other “decision makers”
• You work closely with the entire Benelux team who in turn support you
• You draw up a strategy to approach new markets
• You monitor the market, maintaining an awareness of competitor activity
• You convert opportunities into concrete commercial concepts
What about you?
• You have at least 5 years of relevant B2B sales experience within HVAC
• You have technical affinity, insights and knowledge
• You have experience in air conditioning, refrigeration and/or ventilation and/or heating in general
• You have an enthusiastic personality
• You are a proven networker who can manage and develop a wide range of contacts at all levels
• You are self-motivated with can-do attitude
• You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, supplemented with a healthy dose of communication skills
• You are driven, result-oriented and a real team player!
• You have the ability to build, lead and execute strategy
• You have experience in establishing and developing commercial relationships and partnerships
• You are fluent in Dutch OR French and English
LG Electronics is a global player in electronics and HVAC solutions. As a Benelux organization, they are working hard within the B2B sector. Together with the business unit Solar and Information Displays, LG Electronics is omnipresent in various market segments. In addition to an extensive portfolio of innovative products, LG is also successfully marketing more and more total solutions, which is why we are looking for you to strengthen the team and make it even more successful.
What’s in it for you?
LG Electronics offers you opportunities to work in an environment with exciting and innovative products that affect the lives of people around the world. You will find yourself in a dynamic and international environment in continuous development. Local offices based in the Antwerp region.
• Working for an international player
• Permanent contract
• Attractive salary supplemented with a bonus scheme per quarter
• Company car + fuel card
• Mobile phone
• And of course all great colleagues included!