Senior Sales Executive
Market leader in multimedia services on screens in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Planning sales actions in line with management priorities;
• Prospecting and booking commercial appointments
• Preparing business offers
• Negotiating contracts
• Preparing presentations on the expertise and technologies offered by the company;
• Participating with the management in sales review meetings on sales opportunities and offers;
• Participating in public relations events aimed at customers and prospective customers (exhibitions, seminars, invitations, etc.);
• Helping prepare campaigns for contacting customers or prospective customers by directing the persons or service providers responsible for carrying out work, and participate in the campaigns by preparing messages and content for customers and prospective customers.
• Master or Bachelor in commercial, communication, PR, or marketing studies;
• 5 to 10 years commercial experience in (B2B) sales
• Dutch with good knowledge of English. French is a plus
o Entrepreneurial, energetic,
o At ease with new concepts and technology,
o A good understanding of contracts and negotiating ability,
o Organised and able to work independently,
o Proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Power point.
• Competitive Annual gross salary
• Motivating Bonus scheme
• Extra-legal benefits
• Car (leased)
Why would you join the team?
If you’re looking for a company which stands for a personal approach, high professionalism, watching over a healthy work/life/fun balance in combination with clear ambitions and vision guaranteeing further growth, this might be what you’re looking for.