Head of Customer Services
· Responsible for the expansion of the sales company in relation to spare parts, warranty and customer services;
· Conduct research of local market and business activity including local competitors, price levels and economic development of customers;
· Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with existing customers, suppliers and internal departments;
· Price negotiations and conclusion of service contracts;
· Support the Divisional Manager in the area of organizational development of mixed sales and service companies
· Management of a team of Customer Services employees (10 FTE);
As Head of Customer Services in Belgium, you will champion the customer service department. You report directly to the Managing Director of LMX and work closely with the manager of the sales team. As a team, you will ensure the sales of new equipment and their related services to existing and new customers.
·Successfully completed technical and/or economic education at Bachelor level;
·Preferably additional related studies and courses;
·Several years of professional and leadership experience in a comparable service position;
·Strong customer orientation and distinctive communication skills;
·Proficiency in spoken and written English and Dutch are required;
·Willingness to travel in the Benelux and Germany;
·Self-organized and a cooperative style of working;
·A valid driver’s licence and passport;
·VCA-VOL safety qualification or willingness to achieve this shortly;
Liebherr was founded in 1949 by Hans Liebherr and has been a stable and reliable company for over 60 years. Thanks to the high equity ratio, broad product portfolio and reinvesting profit into the company, Liebherr is able to compensate for fluctuations in the market economy. The international group consists of 11 divisions with a wide range of products and services of cranes to automation and aviation. In 2015, the Liebherr group reached 9237 million euro turnover with 41.545 employees in over 130 companies. Liebherr is a family business with tradition where employees and customers can be confident that the Liebherr values are held true. Employees are involved in the family business. This fundamental approach affords the management the freedom to act self-dependently and is an expression of trust. Every individual feels accountable for the success of the company and benefits from it with a great deal of commitment and passion.
Liebherr Maritime Benelux BV (LMX), was founded in 2000 and currently consists of 40 professionals. They represent the maritime cranes division of Liebherr in the Benelux. The sales and service location in Antwerp has a team of 12 professionals and focuses on port equiment in Belgium, such as mobile harbour cranes and reach stackers.