Marketing Assistant, Brussels
Screen Services is the main provider of multimedia solutions (televisions, digital signage screens, private Tv channels, wifi, cameras, voice over IP,…) to corporate customers in Belux.
The company has over 500 clients including hotels, hospitals, elderly homes, stadiums, vacation resorts.
Screen Services is a subsidiary of Passman, a French group in the same industry, also a shareholder of belgian IPTV software company Taktik.
The company is growing quickly and invests in IP services especially IPTV, wifi, and VOIP. In order to manage locally its operational marketing activities, Screen Services is looking for a Marketing assistant.
The mission of the bilingual (French-English or French-Dutch) Marketing assistant will be to contribute to the development of the company on its Belux markets :
- Preparation of e-mailings, Linked In posts, newsletters :
o Management of databases of prospects and clients
o Writing short articles in collaboration with sales executives, taking photos, interviewing clients,
o Managing the delivery of e-mailings, Linked In posts, newsletters (in relation with the marketing department of Passman in France handling the publication on social networks and emailing operations)
- Management of advertizing on magazines targeting hotel and healthcare industries,
- Preparation of our presence at fairs (Horeca expo, Healthcare, Soins et Santé) and events organized for clients (invitations to rock concerts, etc…)
- Administrative support to sales executives : preparation of visits, internal and external information research, taking contact with clients and prospects,
- Support to answers to Requests for Proposals,
Education : Public relation, communication, or marketing studies
Self starter, consistent, relational skills,
Competences in Microsoft Office suite, use of Social Networks, ability to learn how to use specific tools like :
- Efficy (Customer Relationship Management)
- WordPress (publication on Internet site)