Operations Manager (Brussels)
Screen Services is the main provider of multimedia solutions (televisions, digital signage screens, private Tv channels, wifi, cameras, voice over IP,…) to corporate customers in Belux.
The company has over 500 clients including hotels, hospitals, elderly homes, stadiums, vacation resorts.
Screen Services is a subsidiary of Passman, a French group in the same industry, also a shareholder of belgian IPTV software company Taktik.
The company is growing quickly and invests in IP services especially IPTV, wifi, and VOIP. In order to manage its technical activities, Screen Services is looking for an Operations manager.
The mission of the bilingual ( French-Dutch) or trilingual (French-Dutch-English) Operations manager will be to manage the Technical department of Screen Services optimizing the use of technical resources of the company to maximize customer service levels in installation and maintenance phases. His/her tasks will include :
- Installation planning
- Project management
- Maintenance tickets management
- Assignment of technical department resources to installation and maintenance activities,
- in coordination with the CTO of Screen Services, in charge of defining profiles and roles needed on specific technical interventions
- Cost estimations
- Vendor and sub-contractor contract management
- Technical department process definition and control
- Coaching/ counseling of technicians
Education : background in electricity- telecom- IT
Competences in management of technical teams
Ability to define priorities, handle stress
Organized, able to define processes, to promote the application of processes by technicians in a small business environment
Communication skills (towards technical team, clients)
Competences in Microsoft Office suite, ability to learn how to use specific tools like :
- Efficy (Customer Relationship Management)
- Project management tools
Important: Position based in Brussels, presence required every morning at 7.30 am (or delegated in specific cases)